This is a course for caregivers of children between 4-6 years old. We will go over the physical skills expected in Kindergarten and how to promote them at home!
Together we will cover:
1. The Role of a Pediatric Physiotherapist
- Kids Physio clinic and services
- Common reasons to see a PT at this age
- How we make physio fun!
2. Kindergarten Readiness:
- Overview of gross motor and fine motor skills
- Physical Literacy
- Physical skills expected in Kindergarten
- Promoting skills at home
- Transition into Kindergarten
Course Material included in this course
Who are we?
Kids Physio Group
Meet your instructor
A Physiotherapist's Perspective on the Kindergarten Transition
Gross Motor & Fine Motor Skills
Fine Motor Skills
Transitioning into Kindergarten