This is a course for caregivers of children between 3-4 years old. We will go over the physical skills expected in Preschool and how to promote them at home!
Together we will cover:
1. The Role of a Pediatric Physiotherapist
- Kids Physio clinic and services
- Common reasons to see a PT at this age
- We make physio fun!
2. Preschool Readiness:
- Overview of gross motor and fine motor skills
- Emerging motor skills in 3 & 4 year olds
- Promoting gross and fine motor skills at home
- Common topics in this age
Course Material included in this course
Who are we?
Kids Physio Group
Meet your instructor
Motor Development in the Preschool Years
Gross Motor & Fine Motor Skills
Emerging Skills in the Preschool Years
Promoting Skill Development at Home
Common Concerns & FAQs